The Aaron Eckhart starring “Pan”, a twist on J.B Barrie’s guy-in-green-skirt yarn from our childhood, is about to get underway at long last. Y’all know of this one, right? It’s based on a terrific little script by Benjamin Magid that places the characters from Peter Pan in modern-day USA. Eckhart is Captain Hook and Sean Bean is Smee, cop buddies on the hunt for a nutty killer, Pan. AnnaSophia Robb is playing Wendy, a young girl who escaped the clutches of Pen and teams with the police force to help catch him.
Anyway, keeping with the ‘cool cast’ they’ve already lined up for the thing, someone on the production tells us that Terence Stamp (“Superman II”, “The Adjustment Bureau”, “Wall Street”, “The Adventures of Priscilla”) has signed on for a role in the film. I’m guessing he’s not playing the Gator or a Lost Boy but I’m open to surprises.
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.