The Aaron Eckhart starring “Pan”, a twist on J.B Barrie’s guy-in-green-skirt yarn from our childhood, is about to get underway at long last. Y’all know of this one, right? It’s based on a terrific little script by Benjamin Magid that places the characters from Peter Pan in modern-day USA. Eckhart is Captain Hook and Sean Bean is Smee, cop buddies on the hunt for a nutty killer, Pan. AnnaSophia Robb is playing Wendy, a young girl who escaped the clutches of Pen and teams with the police force to help catch him.
Anyway, keeping with the ‘cool cast’ they’ve already lined up for the thing, someone on the production tells us that Terence Stamp (“Superman II”, “The Adjustment Bureau”, “Wall Street”, “The Adventures of Priscilla”) has signed on for a role in the film. I’m guessing he’s not playing the Gator or a Lost Boy but I’m open to surprises.
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
- Some new Terminator : Genisys TV spots - April 25, 2015
- Another Avenger joins Captain America : Civil War - April 24, 2015
- Zach Galligan, Gremlins reboot is calling! - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Area 51 - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : The Visit - April 24, 2015
- Production kicks off on Evil Dead series - April 24, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.