By Ashleigh Hill-Buxton
Based on the acclaimed French thriller ”La Femme Nikita”, “Nikita” – now in it’s second season – ollows the story of a troublemaking teenager forced into the violent world of life as an assassin.
Maggie Q (”Mission Impossible 3”) stars as the series’ heroine, a killer gone rogue against Division, the secret government agency responsible for her training and subsequent employment. Not only does Q bring with her a dojo of martial arts abilities and spectacular performance skills, but she has a rare credibility not often seen from small-screen action heroes.
Shane West (”A Walk to Remember”) co-stars as Michael, a Division operative and Nikita’s former mentor in what is a roller-coaster first season. I really enjoyed this.
An outstanding barrage of extras here; there’s commentaries, numerous documentaries, a game, a gag reel, deleted scenes, and interviews.
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.