With her film career on the skids, Jennifer Lopez needs to think smart and swift.
Having obviously woken up to the fact that it’s both brand-names and kids-flicks that make more dough than Krispy Kreme these days, Lopez is developing a feature film version of ”Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?”, the game cum animated series that spurned a thousand imitators.
Deadline says Lopez is quietly eyeing the lead role for herself, but at the moment she says she’s only producing. Walden Media will house the project.
The logline: When the ACME agency’s greatest detective Carmen Sandiego becomes the world’s greatest thief, it’s up to her former partner to follow her clues and track her down. Their cat-and-mouse game leads the partner to confront a greater mystery: Is Carmen really a thief or a hero?
If all else fails, there’s always that much hankered-for “Money Train” spin-off, JLo!?
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013