If you thought the movie title “Man on a Ledge” wasn’t quite descriptive enough, here’s a new poster that can help paint the picture for you.
It’s also starring Jamie Bell (“Tintin”) and Elizabeth Banks (“Our Idiot Brother”), and has Worthington as the title ledge-man, feigning a suicide attempt so his brother can pull off the world’s greatest diamond heist. Or something like that.
Thanks to Empire for the picture!
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013