Our nuts, bolts and synthetic packages dropped when, a couple of months back, it was announced that a follow-up to “Blade Runner” was finally in the works. Alcon Entertainment said they were relaunching the franchise and had already secured the services of original helmer Ridley Scott.
Scott, just wrapping up
the “Alien” prequel “Prometheus”, coughed up some answers about the new “Blade Runner” project in a new interview with SpeakEasy.
“I think I’m close to finding a writer that might be able to help me deliver,” Scott says, “we’re quite a long way in, actually.”
Scott confirmed, sadly, that Harrison Ford won’t be back as Deckad (kinda impossible, considering… well, you know) even though his film takes place after the events of the ’82 film.
So, no, Scott says it won’t be happening “with the past cast, of course.”
Doesn’t mean Sean Young isn’t going to squeeze into her leather duds and start prowling around out the front of Scott’s production office though.
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.