Bryan Singer’s “Battlestar Galactica” flick is likely going to be quite the spectacular, and it’ll even probably turn out to be a decent film, but it won’t be the “BSG” we’ve all got a woody for – the SyFy reboot with girly Starbuck, skin-covered Cylons and Xena guest appearances. Sigh.
What will it be? According to Latino Review, the big-screen “Galactica” will be a film adaptation of the 1970s series.
Yep, Egyptian helmets, male Starbuck, robot dogs and Dirk Benedict.
this project is an especially bad idea because it is not a movie version of the critically acclaimed recent TV revival, it is a film version of the 1970s show complete with Egyptian Helmets and robot dogs called Daggets. Who farted? Aye fo! Wasn’t me!
The Studio executive who should be moving this thing along has been too busy playing the “Career Preservation” game after he let Guillermo del Toro’s AT THE MOUNTAINS OF MADNESS implode while pushing through the horrendous remake of THE THING.
This is one Universal project that some will likely hope does have a budget spiral out of control and thus, gets the axe.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.