Bryan Singer’s “Battlestar Galactica” flick is likely going to be quite the spectacular, and it’ll even probably turn out to be a decent film, but it won’t be the “BSG” we’ve all got a woody for – the SyFy reboot with girly Starbuck, skin-covered Cylons and Xena guest appearances. Sigh.
What will it be? According to Latino Review, the big-screen “Galactica” will be a film adaptation of the 1970s series.
Yep, Egyptian helmets, male Starbuck, robot dogs and Dirk Benedict.
this project is an especially bad idea because it is not a movie version of the critically acclaimed recent TV revival, it is a film version of the 1970s show complete with Egyptian Helmets and robot dogs called Daggets. Who farted? Aye fo! Wasn’t me!
The Studio executive who should be moving this thing along has been too busy playing the “Career Preservation” game after he let Guillermo del Toro’s AT THE MOUNTAINS OF MADNESS implode while pushing through the horrendous remake of THE THING.
This is one Universal project that some will likely hope does have a budget spiral out of control and thus, gets the axe.
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.