Thanks to Roadshow Home Entertainment, we have 2 copies of “The Adventures of Merlin (Series 1-3)” up for grabs on DVD.
Series 1-3 and a bonus disc including the two and a half hour feature: ‘Secrets and Magic’.
The mythical city of Camelot, in a time before history began. A fantastical realm of legendary beasts and mysterious people. This special collector’s edition contains the complete series 1, 2 and 3 of ‘Merlin’ along with the existing special features from each series.
How to Win : Fill out your details below, like us on Facebook, and tell us : “Name an actor that’s played ‘Merlin’ in a film”
Competition Closes November 24
- Usher for Independence Day 2, Sullivan for new Europacorp actioner - March 4, 2015
- Warner lands a Green Lantern! - March 4, 2015
- First look : Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Snowden - March 4, 2015
- 007 film shut down - March 4, 2015
- Eddie Izzard leads cast of Kohan’s Devil You Know - March 4, 2015
- Leads in Uncle Buck, Rush Hour announced - March 4, 2015
- Dermot Mulroney is Open for Christmas - March 4, 2015
- Netflix to air Beasts of No Nation - March 4, 2015
- Buffy vs. Darth Vader! - March 4, 2015
- Netflix’s Daredevil shows us a Kingpin! - March 3, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.