George Clooney is apparently battling it out with Noah Wyle for the part of Steve Jobs in the upcoming film about his life.
Jobs was, of course, the founder of technology giant Apple and passed away last month after a long battle with cancer.
U.K’s Now Magazine says Clooney is very keen to play him, and is trying to fend off hot competition from former “E.R” co-star Wyle.
Noah Wyle has already played Jobs once before, in the made-for-TV film “Pirates of Silicon Valley” back in 1999. That flick told the story of the rivalry between Steve Jobs and Bill Gates as respective Apple and Microsoft founders.
What do you think- would you like to see either of these two play Steve Jobs?
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013