Ridley Scott’s “Prometheus” – an “Alien” prequel cloaked in original film attire (We at least know know that the last few minutes of the film apparently sets up the events of 1979’s “Alien”, so that’s how the film’s are connected; you might also recognize a familiar set piece in one of the pics below) – would have to be one of the more exciting releases of 2012. Next to “Tekken 2″, of course. And that “Baby Geniuses” sequel with Jon Voight. But I digress, it looks cool. With Scott back at the helm of a science-fiction film – one that’s penned by “Lost” alum Damon Lindelof – that boats such names as Charlize Theron, Michael Fassbender, Patrick Wilson, Noomi Rapace and Idris Elba, we’d be surprised if it didn’t look slick.
And as disappointing as it is that Sigourney Weaver’s Ripley isn’t appearing, let alone Paul Reiser’s slimy corporate alien meal, I think the footage screened at Comic-Con and now these images, published in EW (via Dread Central), are enough to forgive the came gods for their oversight.
Click the thumbs to blow those snazzy scans up!
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.