Ridley Scott’s “Prometheus” – an “Alien” prequel cloaked in original film attire (We at least know know that the last few minutes of the film apparently sets up the events of 1979’s “Alien”, so that’s how the film’s are connected; you might also recognize a familiar set piece in one of the pics below) – would have to be one of the more exciting releases of 2012. Next to “Tekken 2″, of course. And that “Baby Geniuses” sequel with Jon Voight. But I digress, it looks cool. With Scott back at the helm of a science-fiction film – one that’s penned by “Lost” alum Damon Lindelof – that boats such names as Charlize Theron, Michael Fassbender, Patrick Wilson, Noomi Rapace and Idris Elba, we’d be surprised if it didn’t look slick.
And as disappointing as it is that Sigourney Weaver’s Ripley isn’t appearing, let alone Paul Reiser’s slimy corporate alien meal, I think the footage screened at Comic-Con and now these images, published in EW (via Dread Central), are enough to forgive the came gods for their oversight.
Click the thumbs to blow those snazzy scans up!
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.