Ah, how the “Scream” scoundrel would smile.
Liev Schreiber, Cotton Weary from the original “Scream” trilogy, is headed to TV. The actor is fronting Showtime’s “Ray Donovan” pilot, a potentiL ‘celeb-fixer’ series from from ”Southland” creator and executive producer Ann Biderman and Mark Gordon.
The Hollywood Reporter says the series, a novelistic peek at L.A life as seen through the eyes of a professional “fixer” for the rich and famous, will feature the “Salt” and “Manchurian Candidate” star as the title character, a chap who can fix anyone’s problems… but his own.
The project sounds a lot like one “Grey’s Anatomy” brainchild Shonda Rhimes was stumping last year. Called “The Fixer” it’d have starred Bill Paxton, Kerry Washington and Henry Ian Cusick (“Lost”) and, like the Showtime series, centered on a high-profile ‘fixer’ who mends the damaged reputations of celebrities. Can only assume that project is dead?
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.