The original “Star Trek 2″ had, er, Kirstie Alley, J.J Abrams’ follow-up to the 2009 “Star Trek” will have someone most of us would much prefer crawl out of Veronica’s Closet. Or any closet, cupboard or bedspread for that matter.
Alice Eve, the British beauty from “Crossing Over”, “She’s Out Of My League” and “Sex and the City 2″, is in talks to play a “big role” in the next “Trek”.
The Hollywood Reporter doesn’t know the role, but one can only assume the buxom blonde will be cuddling up to Captain Kirk (Chris Pine) in the 2013 release. Considering fellow pretties Teresa Palmer and Hayley Atwell were also said to be in contention to play the role, it’s safe to assume the part isn’t going to be that of a gunk-faced Klingon.
Eve has come pretty darn close to snagging some big roles over the past twelve months, including the female lead in “Captain America” (which went to the aforesaid Atwell) and that of Emma Frost in “X-Men : First Class”, so she must be stoked she’s finally not a runner-up.
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
- The Girl with the Reliable R2 Unit - January 21, 2015
- Lee, Ashbrook, Fenn, Ontkean back for Twin Peaks - January 19, 2015
- Gremlins reboot on pause - January 18, 2015
- Star of new Ring sequel announced - January 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.