Rising actress Felicity Jones has been cast to play the title role in Ralph Fiennes’ film “The Invisible Woman”, chronicling Charles Dickens’ 13 year relationship with mistress Nelly Ternan.
The Daily Mail says Jones will play the part based on the book by Claire Tomalin, who delved into the secret affair.
Felicity Jones is of course one of the leads in “Like Crazy”, which has won vast critical acclaim, earning her a Breakthrough Performance award at the Gotham Independent Film Awards.
While Ralph Fiennes is very wel known on-screen – “Harry Potter”, “Schindler’s List” – he will make his directorial debut in “Coriolanus”, a Shakespeare drama in the new year.
“The Invisible Woman” will begin shooting in 2012.
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013