Some new photos from the Los Angeles set of “Gangster Squad” have emerged, and it looks like a whole lot of fun!
The Ruben Fleischer-directed film tells the story of the LAPD trying to keep out East-Coast mafia during the 1940s and 50 – and it hits theatres in October 2012.
Hit up the links above to see the full range of pics!
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013