Good news “Jurassic Park” fans, Steven Spielberg has again confirmed the fourth film is coming – but nobody knows when/what/how.
ComingSoon squeezed in a quick question about the dinosaur franchise at a “The Adventures of Tintin” media junket, and here’s what Spielberg said:
“I haven’t been active in the last year because I’ve been so busy obviously on “War Horse”, “Tintin” and now I’m currently shooting “Lincoln”, but right now, it’s on the schedule to bring out another “Jurassic Park”.”
And he’s keeping his mouth firmly shut on the subject, here’s what Spielberg said when asked if it was a sequel, reboot, or something different:
“It’s just another boring secret.”
So there you go. Spielberg has previously confirmed the film is in script development at the San Diego Comic- Con, but that’s the latest.
It’s been more than 10 years since the last movie came out, and if Universal releases it in 2013, that will make 20 years since the first film. Craaaaaazy.
Who’s excited? How do you think they should approach it? Any ideas for actors?
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013