Amazing how far Chris Pratt has come in such a short amount of time . The young actor cut his teeth on the wholesome weekly serial “Everwood”, playing ‘Bright’, the son of Tom Amandes’ character, and then when the series ended was picked up for a stint on “The OC” (he played some sort of hippie character on it, from memory). Since then he’s snagged supporting roles in some major feature films, including “Wanted”, “Take Me Home Tonight” and “Bride Wars”. And 2011 has been good to him too, with the actor playing a pivotal role in Steven Soderbergh’s “Moneyball” as well as getting a regular paycheque from the gang at “Parks & Recreation”. But next year looks to be the year that people will actually know the name.
According to Twitch, Pratt is in talks to headline Kathryn Bigelow’s untitled Hunt for Bin Laden movie. Joel Edgerton had been set to play the part but had to drop out due to busyiness. Jason Clarke (“The Brotherhood”) is already set for a role in the film. Great gig for Pratt, one that’ll cement his career in Hollywood.
The Bin Laden movie goes before the cameras in February.
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.