The Godfather of Suspense and the Princess of Popcorn? What a curiously fascinating mesh!
Brian De Palma, he of ‘please give us another great before you retire’ fame, and Rachel McAdams, the prettiest floating head on the “Sherlock Holmes” and “The Notebook” posters, look to unite for the director’s long-planned remake of “Crime d’Amour” (2001) remake.
According to Thompson on Hollywood, “Passion” is headed towards a March 5th start in Berlin with McAdams being courted to join the already-set Noomi Rapace (“The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”, “Sherlock Holmes : A Game of Shadows”) for the “twisted murder tale”.
The original French film tells of an older executive who gets revenge on a young protege. In the new version, a young woman goes all Norman Bates when her boss steals her idea.
The $20 million dollar production has pushed in front of another De Palma project, “The Key Man”, which is due to kick off later next year.
Meanwhile you can catch McAdams and Rapace in the “Sherlock Holmes” sequel, out this Friday in the states.
- Trailer : Mad Max : Fury Road - April 1, 2015
- It Follows expanding any further this Friday! - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.