The always-solid Bruce Greenwood will reprise his role as Captain Christopher Pike in J.J Abram’s “Star Trek” sequel – if the actor agrees to a reprise.
“Trek 2″ co-writer Roberto Orci tells TrekMovie.com that “We wrote a part for Greenwood. Let us hope he says “Yes!””
At the end of 2009’s “Star Trek”, Pike – getting about in a wheelchair due to injuries he sustained battling Nero and his men – was promoted to Admiral.
The “Star Trek” sequel will see the cast of the reboot returning, as well as Alice Eve (“She’s Out of My League”) and Peter Weller (“Robocop”) joining the cast. Edgar Ramirez (“Carlos”) is the hot favourite to play the bad guy.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013