At this point, it looks like the people behind “The Dark Knight Rises” are working extra hard to keep us guessing. Trying to keep us interested. Getting us talking about it.
And I’d wager that they’re being very successful at it – especially after releasing the Prologue at the introduction to “Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol” at IMAX screenings, and having us hear (or struggle to hear) Bane for the first time.
So continuing the tradition of keeping us talking about the film, here’s a picture of director Christopher Nolan on the set. Looking all dressed up (like normal), but not giving much away. Apart from the whopping piece of beautiful machinery that is an IMAX camera sitting right in front of him. But we already knew that anyway.
I know it doesn’t give anything away, I just thought you might like to see it. Stay tuned for more teasers, I’m sure.
“The Dark Knight Rises” hits theatres July 20, 2012.
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013