UPDATE! Reps have contacted TheArnoldFans website to let them known that the movie is and has been called “Black Sands” – no title change.
Arnold Schwarzenegger, however, is set to play an immortal.
TheArnoldFans caught up with the actor cum politician cum actor who revealed that the recently announced “Black Sands” not only has a new title – “Black Sunday”, but that in it he plays “a kind of angel”.
What’s interesting is that when the project was first announced there was no mention of a supernatural element, it sounded much more like a straight-up action movie in the vein of “High Plains Drifter” or “Walking Tall”. Back then, we were told it would star Schwarzenegger as a loner facing off against an arms manufacturer and their private army.
Hmmm. So he’s a loner ‘angel’ that uses his godly powers to terminate some bad guys!?
“Black Sunday” begins lensing in New Mexico, under the guidance of directors Scott Waugh and Mike McCoy, on April 1 2012.
We’ll let Maria Shriver have the last word here; “Angel my ass!”.
- When does Avengers 3 shoot? - April 28, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Ted 2 - April 28, 2015
- Swank, Wilkinson courted for Jackson drama - April 28, 2015
- Tom Cruise finds Mena co-star in a galaxy far, far away - April 28, 2015
- It follows her to Independence Day 2? - April 28, 2015
- Production begins on Da Vinci Code 3 : Italian Tourism Promo - April 28, 2015
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.