UPDATE! Reps have contacted TheArnoldFans website to let them known that the movie is and has been called “Black Sands” – no title change.
Arnold Schwarzenegger, however, is set to play an immortal.
TheArnoldFans caught up with the actor cum politician cum actor who revealed that the recently announced “Black Sands” not only has a new title – “Black Sunday”, but that in it he plays “a kind of angel”.
What’s interesting is that when the project was first announced there was no mention of a supernatural element, it sounded much more like a straight-up action movie in the vein of “High Plains Drifter” or “Walking Tall”. Back then, we were told it would star Schwarzenegger as a loner facing off against an arms manufacturer and their private army.
Hmmm. So he’s a loner ‘angel’ that uses his godly powers to terminate some bad guys!?
“Black Sunday” begins lensing in New Mexico, under the guidance of directors Scott Waugh and Mike McCoy, on April 1 2012.
We’ll let Maria Shriver have the last word here; “Angel my ass!”.
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.