A couple of months back Bloody Disgusting reported that “Battlestar Galactica” star Katee Sackhoff was being considered for the female lead in “Riddick”, the second sequel to “Pitch Black”. Today, Deadline has confirmed Sackhoff’s casting, saying it’s a done deal that she will play Nordic mercenary Dahl.
Variety adds that Spanish actor Jordi Molla, last seen as Marco in “Colombiana”, has been cast as Santana, the film’s villain.
Vin Diesel and Karl Urban star in David Twohy’s long-in-development sequel.
You can read more about the characters of Dahl and Santa in Clint’s recent script breakdown of “Riddick”.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013