Hoping it’ll quench the appetite of both viewers and advertisers of their recently departed “Smallville”, The CW are in the midst of getting up another series based on a DC property – “Green Arrow”. Though the character appeared in “Smallville”, it’s believed this isn’t a spin-off nor is actor Justin Hartley returning to the network to reprise the role of the Green Arrow.
Deadline says the series, which will take the character and “sets him in a new world with an original story that is not based on the comics”, will be written and executive produced by ”The Green Lantern” co-writers Greg Berlanti and Marc Guggenheim and ”Fringe” and ”Vampire Diaries” alum Andrew Kreisberg. David Nutter, who directed the “Smallville” pilot for the network, is interested in helming the pilot.
Who might make a good Green Arrow/Oliver Queen, you think?
- Chris Pine won’t be back as Jack Ryan - December 25, 2014
- The Interview now available online! - December 25, 2014
- Trailer : Entourage - December 24, 2014
- Waterston bytes into Steve Jobs biopic - December 24, 2014
- Screw you Kim! The Interview to open Christmas day! - December 24, 2014
- Trailer : The Longest Ride - December 23, 2014
- Blunt, Tatum, Penn for Sinister Six? - December 23, 2014
- Bruce Campbell on the Evil Dead series - December 23, 2014
- New Selma trailer, lyric video - December 23, 2014
- Justin Lin directing Star Trek 3 - December 23, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.