Confident they have a critical and commercial hit on their hands with their forthcoming superhero jaunt “Chronicle”, Fox are considering retaining the services of director Josh Trank for something a little less original – a “Fantastic Four” reboot.
Obviously Fox have fiscals in mind, so they won’t be offering Trank the job officially until “Chronicle” meets a certain number at the box office (it hits Super Bowl weekend) says ShowBlitz. If the film does die a quick death – and let’s not forget, good films sometimes do fail at the box-office – you can pretty much expect a blob of white-out to be plonked on Trank’s name on that ‘Fantastic Four’ director wishlist. But best case scenario : “Chronicle” not only does well, but more so, it’s an excellent film; then, we might get the amazing “Fantastic Four” film Tim Story failed to deliver a few years back.
While there’s no word on casting yet for the new ‘Fantastic Four’ I think it’s safe to say we won’t see any of the cast from Story’s two films return nor will Edward Norton or Terrence Howard get the call to be Mr Fantastic. I just got a feeling, there.
- Netflix’s Daredevil shows us a Kingpin! - March 3, 2015
- Star Wars spin-off writer ripostes! - March 3, 2015
- Lily Allen in Fifty Shades Darker? - March 3, 2015
- Sounds as good as official : Michael Biehn’s back for Alien 5 - March 3, 2015
- Superhero Bits : Supergirl, Suicide Squad, Batman - March 3, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Get Hard - March 3, 2015
- Casting : Black, Cuban, Berg, Rousey, Uwais, Dornan, Murphy - March 3, 2015
- Killing alum is Shondra’s latest Catch - March 3, 2015
- Orphan Black season 3 trailer - March 3, 2015
- Valderrama joins that Minority Report show - March 3, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.