Confident they have a critical and commercial hit on their hands with their forthcoming superhero jaunt “Chronicle”, Fox are considering retaining the services of director Josh Trank for something a little less original – a “Fantastic Four” reboot.
Obviously Fox have fiscals in mind, so they won’t be offering Trank the job officially until “Chronicle” meets a certain number at the box office (it hits Super Bowl weekend) says ShowBlitz. If the film does die a quick death – and let’s not forget, good films sometimes do fail at the box-office – you can pretty much expect a blob of white-out to be plonked on Trank’s name on that ‘Fantastic Four’ director wishlist. But best case scenario : “Chronicle” not only does well, but more so, it’s an excellent film; then, we might get the amazing “Fantastic Four” film Tim Story failed to deliver a few years back.
While there’s no word on casting yet for the new ‘Fantastic Four’ I think it’s safe to say we won’t see any of the cast from Story’s two films return nor will Edward Norton or Terrence Howard get the call to be Mr Fantastic. I just got a feeling, there.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.