Formerly of “The O.C.” fame, Adam Brody has been signed on to star in independent flick “Some Girls”, an adaptation of Neil LaBute’s Off Broadway play, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The film tells the story of a writer who travels cross-country in order to visit former lovers before tying the knot with his current flame.
Directed by Jennifer Getzinger (Mad Men), the film’s script will be written by original playwright LaBute, who will produce alongside Leeden Media.
Brody’s list of film credits is growing, with upcoming flick “Damsels In Distress” falling in alongside his work in “In The Land of Women”, independent film “Welcome to the Jungle” and the much-talked about “Lovelace”. He has also appeared in the 2011 Toronto Film Festival entry “The Oranges” and was involved in “Seeking a Friend for the End of the World”, which has been directed by Lorene Scafaria and stars Steve Carell and Kiera Knightley.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013