“Horrible Bosses” linchpins Jason Bateman (“Juno”, “Arrested Development”) and Seth Gordon (“The King of Kong”, “War Games”) are set to meet again this year on the set of “Identity Theft” a new comedy flick by Universal Pictures, according to Deadline.com.
Written by “The Pursuit of Happyness” writer Steve Conrad in collaboration with Craig Mazin, the film tells the story of a man whose identity gets stolen by another man; the film was written specifically for Bateman and another actor.
Having seen Melissa McCarthy (“Bridesmaids”, “Gilmore Girls) in her stand-out performance in “Bridesmaids” last year, Bateman insisted that McCarthy take on the role of the identity thief.
Bateman is set to produce alongside Scott Stuber, with Pete Morgan signing on as executive producer.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013