Josh Friedman and Fox are back in business with Friedman’s female-centres action drama being ordered to pilot at the network, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Though the network passed Friedman’s on “Locke and Key”, spy drama “The Assest” will go into production, telling the story around a female agent set in the CIA’s New York office.
“Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles” was also a Friedman/Fox collaboration, and he signed a three-year deal with the television network to work on both his own projects as well as joining “Bones” spinoff “The Finder” as a consulting producer.
Friedman’s silver-screen credits include “War of the Worlds” and “Black Dahlia”.
“The Asset” joins Kevin Williamson’s untitled serial killer drama and Greg Berlanti’s legal drama “Guilty” as shows ordered to pilot by Fox.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013