In today’s edition of the trades get scooped by indy film websites but don’t want to acknowledge that, we’re reminded of Twitch’s exclusive from a couple of months back concerning F. Javier Gutierrez’s (”Before the Fall”) prospective anointment as the director of the long-gestating “The Crow” (remake; a buddy-project team-up with Bob and Harvey and Relativity) … by way of the trade’s credit-less confirmation story published today. Sure, Twitch didn’t have the bit about Jesse Wigutow penning the remake of the 1994 flick, but they did suggest Gutierrez was being floated as a possible helmer; I’d think that deserves credit, no!?
Still, don’t see any of the trades giving us our dues for scooping them on Liam Hemsworth signing for “Timeless” or any of the other numerous scoops we’ve got up on ‘em (in fact, often Variety will flat-out refuse to run a story – even a large one – if a smaller indy movie website has bet them to the punch), so at least Twitch can sleep knowing it’s not personal.
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.