In today’s edition of the trades get scooped by indy film websites but don’t want to acknowledge that, we’re reminded of Twitch’s exclusive from a couple of months back concerning F. Javier Gutierrez’s (”Before the Fall”) prospective anointment as the director of the long-gestating “The Crow” (remake; a buddy-project team-up with Bob and Harvey and Relativity) … by way of the trade’s credit-less confirmation story published today. Sure, Twitch didn’t have the bit about Jesse Wigutow penning the remake of the 1994 flick, but they did suggest Gutierrez was being floated as a possible helmer; I’d think that deserves credit, no!?
Still, don’t see any of the trades giving us our dues for scooping them on Liam Hemsworth signing for “Timeless” or any of the other numerous scoops we’ve got up on ‘em (in fact, often Variety will flat-out refuse to run a story – even a large one – if a smaller indy movie website has bet them to the punch), so at least Twitch can sleep knowing it’s not personal.
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.