Justin Timberlake’s acting career is marching along at an incredible pace – and he’s looking at a goodie.
He’s in negotiations to play a former baseball star-cum talent scout alongside Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams in “Trouble with the Curve” – according to Variety.
It’s going to be directorial debut for Robert Lorenz, who’s worked as a producer alongside Eastwood a number of times (“Mystic River” and “Million Dollar Baby” to name a couple). The script will see Eastwood play an aging scout – with Timberlake’s character a rival talent agent looking to find the next big thing.
Amy Adams is Eastwood’s daughter; for whom, naturally, Timberlake will play the love interest.
I think this could be a very good career move for him, and definitely something I’d be interested in seeing. Amy Adams could be that electric co-star he needs! What do you think?
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013