Samantha Barks will reprise the role she played twice on stage in the film adaptation of “Les Miserables”.
Barks reprises Eponine, a role she was chosen to play on screen over such heavyweights as Scarlett Johansson and Taylor Swift.
Barks found out she got the role, says THR, when producer Cameron Mackintosh appeared at the curtain call of Barks’ current gig on ”Oliver!” at Manchester Palace and announced the news.
Russell Crowe, Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway star in the Tom Hooper directed movie, released in December.
- Trailer : The Love Punch - April 23, 2014
- Peters to star in Benyon’s Woman Who Came to Dinner - April 2, 2014
- Which former 007 has agreed to join The Expendables? - March 29, 2014
- Walters, Hutchison and Karna climb Sugar Mountain - March 28, 2014
- Trailer : Nymphomaniac Volume II - March 19, 2014
- Gordon, Bishop seek out Artifical Intelligence - March 6, 2014
- Cumberbatch, Oldman, Williams, McDiarmid & more locked for Star Wars : Episode VII? - February 25, 2014
- Stephen Fry joins Jack Bauer for 24 - January 28, 2014
- A couple more Star Wars Episode VII candidates - November 19, 2013
- Former Ramsay Street resident may lead Terminator - November 7, 2013