Aussie filmmaker Phillip Noyce (“Salt”, “Rabbit Proof Fence”) will direct the pilot for the new ABC drama “Americana”.
Noyce, who directed the pilot for “Revenge” last year, is shooting the first episode of the series set within the world of Big Apple fashion.
The one-hour drama fixes on a fashion designer’s work and home life. The show is written and executive produced by Michael Seitzman, Mark Gordon and Nicholas Pepper.
As reported by Moviehole recently, Noyce will then shoot the film “Timeless”, starring Liam Hemsworth, which kicks off July 9.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013