Update : We can confirm that LaPaglia has accepted ABC’s offer to headline “Americana”, a new one-hour drama in which he plays a high-profile fashion designer. Places everybody! Places!
Hearing today that big-time Aussie actor Anthony LaPaglia might be returning to the box with the starring role in the ABC pilot “Americana”.
LaPaglia, who for seven years played Jack Malone on “Without a Trace”, would play a New York-based fashion designer in the one-hour drama.
The show will be written and executive produced by Michael Seitzman, Mark Gordon and Nicholas Pepper, with Phillip Noyce helming the pilot.
LaPaglia recently wrapped Quentin Tarantino’s spaghetti western “Django Unchained”; he will also be seen in Sarah Siegel-Magness’s upcoming indy “Long Time Gone” and P.J Hogan’s “Mental” starring Toni Collette. The Golden Globe winner’s many lauded credits include “Lantana”, “Looking for Alibrandi”, “Balibo” and “The Client”.
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.