Feel like checking out a clip from Pascal’s pricey “Spider-Man” do-over?
Course you do!
Though nothing overly exciting, the following moment from Marc Webb’s attempt at freshening up the Spidey series does give us a good look at Andrew Garfield’s Peter Parker – and in doing so, just how not only dorky the guy is, but how he clearly doesn’t belong mixing it up with rich-types like Gwen Stacy.
And I believe what happens after this scene is Parker, miffed that the doorman won’t let him up, ends up scaling the building to see the object of his affection.
Oh, and did you see who is playing the doorman? Yep, none other than ‘Lou’ from “Rescue Me”, John Scurti! Just love that guy!
And for those that missed them, here are the two trailers for the film that have been released :
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.