Producer Mark Canton, who is lending his skill-base to the new Schwarzenegger-Stallone prison flick “The Tomb”, revealed on the ol’ wireless that Jim Caviezel has been cast in the film.
Caviezel, currently seen on TV’s “Persons of Interest” but known for such flicks as “The Passion of the Christ” and “Frequency”, would play the Prison Warden in the actioner, which sees prison designer Stallone having to escape – with the help of fellow inmate Schwarzenegger – one of the prisons he designed.
Canton (“300″) revealed the casting on The Matthew Aaron Show, noting that Caviezel had only been signed 24-hours before.
The prolific producer is giddy with excitement about teaming the action icons, saying though “The Expendables is fantastic” it’s great to have Stallone and Schwarzenegger going “mono e mono… like in Heat… or a movie of that quality.”
Mikael Hafstrom directs “The Tomb”.
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.