Dustin Clare, terrific in “Underbelly” and currently impressing as Gannicuson “Spartacus”, is lending his muscle to “Sunday”, a new drama that begins principal photography today in Christchurch.
Clare and Camille Keenan (“30 Days of Night”) star in the film, which will be set in the hurting, earthquake-ravaged Christchurch community.
Here’s the synopsis :
Eve and Charlie are having a baby. The only problem is, they’re not together. After years of history and months of separation Charlie and Eve have one day to face each other and find their own way forward. Set in the earth quake ravaged city of Christchurch, New Zealand, SUNDAY is a story like the city, one of past devastation and a chance at rebuilding.
Director, producer and writer Michelle Joy Lloyd says, “While the film’s backdrop is a broken Christchurch city, there is a strong theme of hope and rebuilding. We want to shoot many of Christchurch’s undamaged areas, and attractions, and aim to showcase Christchurch as a city with unique potential. We all feel strongly about creating something special for Christchurch.”
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013