I don’t much care whether it’s Connery, Moore, Dalton, Brosnan, Craig or a penguin with a license, I just loves me some Bond. Be it “From Russia With Love” or “The Living Daylights” or the more recent “Goldeneye”, which finally put Pierce Brosnan (who EON had wanted since his days on “Remington Steele”) behind the wheel of the gadget-equipped Aston Martin, it gets no better than a couple of hours with the suave MI6 agent with a License to Kill and a car collection to make Jay Leno’s chin jizz.
Sam Mendes is directing the latest Bond flick, “Skyfall” and with a cast including latest 007 Daniel Craig, Judi Dench, Ralph Fiennes, Javier Bardem and Albert Finney, it’s already shaping up to be a stand-out chapter.
The “American Beauty” helmer appears here in his first videoblog, talking about his relation with the Bond franchise and how he’s balancing camp and class on the “escapist” flick.
Now to warm up the DVD player and give “For Your Eyes Only” another spin…
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.