Good to see the ol ‘thinking out of the box’ method is still alive-and-well in Hollywood.
Brett Ratner has decided upon the not-so-surprising choice of Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to play ‘Hercules’ in the former’s big-screen biopic on Zeus and son, says Variety.
The MGM flick was penned by Ryan Condal and is based on a graphic novel called ”Hercules: The Thracian Wars”. Pete Berg, who directed Johnson in “The Rundown”, is executive producing.
Ratner was also involved in another incarnation of “Hercules” at Millennium films, which was written by Sean Hood of “Conan the Barbarian” fame. Shame that didn’t come off. *cough* yeah, right *cough*
Johnson is currently prepping for “Pain and Gain”, the Michael Bay-directed actioner about couple of criminal bodybuilders (Johnson, Mark Wahlberg) involved in an extortion ring.
- Exclusive : Steve Jobs looking for Dad - December 22, 2014
- Into the Woods - December 22, 2014
- Snap! Interview on Crackle rumor goes Pop! - December 22, 2014
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.