The first pics have emerged from Joe Wright’s new take on Tolstoy’s “Anna Karenina” – starring Keira Knightley, Jude Law and Matthew Johnson.
Keira Knightley stars as the title role of Anna Karenina, the Russian socialite who has an affair with the young Count Vronsky, played by Johnson (“Kick-Ass”, “Nowhere Boy”) and then tries to start a life with him – ending in tragedy. Law plays her older hubby, Alexei Karenin.
The film’s being written by famous playwright Tom Stoppard, who penned “Rosencrantz and Guilderstern Are Dead” – and also had success with the script of “Shakespeare in Love”.
What do you think of the pictures?
The film comes out in September 2012.
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013