Relativity’s latest project, ”Out of the Furnace” will star Christian Bale, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
“The Dark Knight Rises” star has rejoined the cast after dropping out of the project last year.
Originally known as ”The Low Dweller” and described as a “revenge drama”, the flick tells the story of a man who is released after serving four years in prison to find his bother brutally murdered; abandoning all hopes of a peaceful homecoming, he sets off to exact revenge on his brother’s killers.
Top directors Rupert Sanders and Ridley Scott will produce the project, which will be helmed by Scott Cooper.
Cooper is also expected to recruit Robert Duvall, who appeared in his “Crazy Heart”, for a role in the flick.
Appian Way (the company run by Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Davisson Killoran) have been attached to produce alongside Scott and Brooklyn Weaver.
Originally, Bale and Sanders started developing the flick last year, but Bale had to drop out due to scheduling conflicts; the plan now is for Bale to work on the film in the spring prior to his media commitments for “The Dark Knight Rises” and shooting Terrence Malick’s drama “Knight of Cups”.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013