Ridley Scott’s latest flick “The Counselor” – based on the book by Cormac McCarthy – has actors lined up around the block to be cast as the film’s villain according to deadline.com.
The film is set to star Michael Fassbender in the lead role.
Jeremy Renner (”The Bourne Legacy”) and Javier Bardem (“Skyfall”) have expressed interest – which is interesting, given Bardem’s work on ”No Country for Old Men”, based on another Cormac McCarthy novel.
Rumour has it that Brad Pitt has also been courted, though it is unclear if he will be available when shooting starts.
Producers Nich Wechsler and Steve and Paula Mae Schwartz bought the rights to the film late last year, and so far it seems to all be on track for production to start in May.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013