“Friday Night Lights” and “American Horror Story” alum Connie Britton has just signed for “Nashville”, a new ABC drama series centering around the country music scene, says THR.
The show, a “family soap set against the backdrop of the Nashville music scene revolving around one star at her peak and another on the rise”, will feature Britton as the musician at her peak ”a 40-year-old Nashville superstar named Rayna who is being forced to team with teen breakout Juliette Barnes (Hayden Panettiere) on tour as her own album sales are struggling.”
Powers Boothe, Sam Palladio, Clare Bowen, Jonathan Jackson, Robert Wisdom and Eric Close will co-star in the series; the latter plays Britton’s on-screen husband.
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013