Umpteen months after Universal kicked it to the curb, Warner Bros are said to be strongly considering taking on Ron Howard’s “Dark Tower” film – based on the Stephen King yarn of the same name.
Warners hasn’t committed to making the three films and TV series that Howard wanted as part of a long-running “Dark Tower” screen series, but they may be about to sign off on one of the films. Howard would direct, with original choice actor Javier Bardem playing the Gunslinger.
Deadline, who broke the news, says “Basically the studio bought [Akiva] Goldsman’s script and are paying him to do a polish. Howard remains attached to direct, likely in first-quarter 2013. Pic is a co-production between Goldsman’s Weed Road and Howard and Grazer’s Imagine. Bardem’s participation would depend upon his availability, but he was firmly attached when the project was at Universal.”
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.