I believe it was What’s Playing that originally had the scoop on a possible “Twins” sequel, reuniting Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito. If I recall correctly, it was something Universal had been toying with and though they’d hoped to entice Arn and Dan back to the sibling pool, it was merely an idea.
Then a couple of weeks back, while out promoting his role in “The Lorax”, Danny DeVito addressed those “Twins 2″ rumours.
“Yes, I would do it with Arnold. We would figure something out. The story has to be right, but I’ve always thought we should do something [and] work together again”. (Collider)
Well, seems within the space of, like, two weeks something has happened on the “Twins 2″ front.
The Hollywood Reporter says “Twins 2 : Triplets” is in the works – and with Eddie Murphy attached to play Schwarzenegger and DeVito’s newly-discovered brother!
“Triplets”, which will be produced by “Twins” helmer Ivan Reitman, is currently on the hunt for a writer.
Now interestingly enough, the idea of “Triplets” first surfaced in the early ’90s, with Roseanne Barr mentioned as a possible ‘sister’ for the boys.
Question now : Just how far away can a new “Predator” and “True Lies” sequel be for Arnold?
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.