Two of the ’80s big action stars get their fans drooling by hinting at a couple of exciting projects that could be on their radar in the future.
Firstly, Arnold Schwarzenegger tells Collider that there’s still a possibility of a “True Lies” sequel – though it might have to wait until the heat subsides from his personal issues. “…with that we’ll probably have to wait a little bit because it’s more of a family kind of a movie, the family dynamic works. My personal situation doesn’t work so well right now. Until that’s settled, then we can go off and do that again, with family subjects. [laughs]”
Schwarzenegger seems to have really changed his tune when it comes to sequels, last week it was announced he, Danny De Vito and Eddie Murphy would be doing a “Twins” sequel, “Triplets”. In the interview, he was also asked whether or not he might participate in Justin Lin’s new “Terminator” sequel.
“[I’m open to] all those things, if it’s True Lies, Terminator, a well-made Terminator…the last one was awful. It tried hard, not that they didn’t try, the acting and everything. It missed the boat.” (Ouch!)
Meanwhile, fellow bum-kicker Steven Seagal says Sylvester Stallone has offered him a role in “The Expendables 3″ (yep, apparently Sly’s getting straight to work on the second sequel, despite the fact “Expendables 2″ is still a few months shy of its release) but sounds detached.
Seagal turned down Sly’s offer to participate in the original “Expendables”. Third time’s the charm?
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013