“Horrible Bosses” duo Jason Sudeikis and Jennifer Aniston are close to signing up for “We’re the Millers”, a New Line comedy about “a pot dealer who pulls together a fake wife and two kids to pose as an RV road-tripping family so that he can smuggle 1000 pounds of pot cross country”, says Deadline.
Aniston, who played the oversexed dentist in “Horrible Bosses”, of which Sudeikis was one of the leads, will play “the fake wife, who’s actually a hooker… Sudeikis is eying the role of the family patriarch (he’s the pot smuggler). The kids are juvenile delinquents.”
Bob Fisher & Steve Faber’s script has been described as a “Warped Vacation”. Rawson Thurber directs.
Aniston is also currently circling an untitled heist thriller from “Iron Man 2″ scribe Justin Theroux.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013