Mark Wahlberg looks to star in and produce a feature film adaptation of the John Grisham book “The Partner”.
The book tells of a young partner in a prominent law firm, who fakes his own death to steal a fortune from the company before starting a new life in Brazil.
John Lee Hancock (“The Blind Side”) had been previously attached to direct, but he’s no longer involved in the project.
Meanwhile, Sean Anders and John Morris, the writers of “She’s Out Of My League” and “Mr Poppers Penguins”, have been tapped to direct Wahlberg and Will Ferrell in the comedy “Three Mississippi”. THR says “it tells of the feud between two families over an annual Thanksgiving touch football game that has existed for 50 years.”
Wahlberg will next be seen in Seth MacFarlane’s “Ted”.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013