The director and writer/star of ”Forgetting Sarah Marshall” reteam for the irreverent comedy ”The Five-Year Engagement”. When Tom Solomon (Jason Segel) proposes to his girlfriend Violet Barnes (Emily Blunt), things don’t go as planned. Violet has to relocate after receiving the opportunity to work at the University of Michigan. The five year period gives Tom and Violet more than enough time to question whether they are really meant to be married after all.
In this on-camera chat, Segel and Blunt speak about their riotous new movie.
- Trailer : The Love Punch - April 23, 2014
- Peters to star in Benyon’s Woman Who Came to Dinner - April 2, 2014
- Which former 007 has agreed to join The Expendables? - March 29, 2014
- Walters, Hutchison and Karna climb Sugar Mountain - March 28, 2014
- Trailer : Nymphomaniac Volume II - March 19, 2014
- Gordon, Bishop seek out Artifical Intelligence - March 6, 2014
- Cumberbatch, Oldman, Williams, McDiarmid & more locked for Star Wars : Episode VII? - February 25, 2014
- Stephen Fry joins Jack Bauer for 24 - January 28, 2014
- A couple more Star Wars Episode VII candidates - November 19, 2013
- Former Ramsay Street resident may lead Terminator - November 7, 2013