Gina Carano, the MMA fighter who made a big splash in movies earlier this year with “Haywire”, is in talks to join the next “Fast & the Furious” movie – called, of course, “Fast 6″.
Carano will play a member of Dwayne Johnson’s – he was a Secret Service agent hot on the tail of Dominic and Brian, you may remember? – team in the movie. She will be one of the main stars of the movie, by the sounds of this article at Heat Vision.
The Justin Lin directed “Fast 6″ will star Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Jordana Brewster and Michelle Rodriguez.
“Fast 6″ is out May, 2013.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012