“Jurassic Park” scribe David Koepp is in talks to write the sequel to June release “Snow White and the Huntsman”, says Deadline. What that essentially means is that star Kristen Stewart will be jumping from one franchise (“Twilight”) to another, should the plan come off.
Koepp, whose other credits include “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull” and “Mission : Impossible”, is mulling over an offer from Universal that would require him to pretty much start work on the script straight away. Universal envision big things from the upcoming film, starring Stewart and Charlize Theron,and want to get going on a sequel as fast as possible. Original director Rupert Sanders would likely return to direct.
“Snow White and the Huntsman” opens June 1.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012