Emma Watson, Jason Segel and David Krumholtz will cameo in Seth Rogen’s “End of the World”. The comedy, directed by Rogen and writing partner Evan Goldberg, is based on a short called ”Jay and Seth vs. the Apocalypse” that featured Rogen and Jay Baruchel playing themselves, holed up in an apartment as they dealt with the end of the world.
The Hollywood Reporter says “Harry Potter” star Watson, “Muppets” man Segel and “Serenity” alum Krumholtz will appear as themselves in the movie. James Franco, Jonah Hill, Danny McBride and Craig Robinson are also playing themselves.
Segel, Rogen and Baruchel co-starred on the cult series “Undeclared”.
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013