Unlike my leg and side, Robert Rodriguez’s “Machete Kills” looks to be anything but limp and weak. Already, the Austinite has snagged Academy Award Winning serial-screamer Mel Gibson to play the film’s villain, which is quite the coup, but if only to demonstrate his Casanova-esque skills and power, Rodriguez has lassoed in the hottest chick in film into the fold.
No, not Slave-Outfit Princess Leia.
Heard, the always-up-for-ditching-the-togs beauty from “All the Boys Love Mandy Lane”, “Drive Angry” and “The Rum Diary”, is playing “a manipulative assassin code-named Miss San Antonio” in the sequel, says Variety.
In other words, expect to see a scantily-dressed vixen going up against Danny Trejo’s big-ass knife next year!’
“Machete Kills” will also star Demian Bichir, Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba and likely, a featured extra with some very tight Levis.
- Exclusive : Steve Jobs looking for Dad - December 22, 2014
- Into the Woods - December 22, 2014
- Snap! Interview on Crackle rumor goes Pop! - December 22, 2014
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.